Looking for New Zealand Embassy in your country? Trying to figure out how to apply for an eTA to New Zealand? Let’s save your time with NZeTA process.
- People who are Australian permanent residents, non-Australian permanent residents (people from 60 visa waiver countries, people from the other 136 eligible countries) can apply for the NZ Tourist eTA.
- NZ Visit eTA is available for tourism purpose.
- The NZ Visit eTA is valid for 2 years from the date the eTA is issued. NZ Visit eTA will enable visitors to stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 3 months in the 12-month period.
- Only applicants from the United Kingdom are allowed to stay in New Zealand for a maximum of 6 months in the 12-month period.
NZ Visit eTA is valid for multiple entries.
NZ Visit eTA application will require the scanned Bio-Page of your Passport (valid within at least 3 months from the date you intend to leave New Zealand). They need to be attached to the email you send to us.
A valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) will also be needed to complete the eTA application. If you need a more secure payment method, please contact our visa expert at the right corner.
Tips: Scanned Bio-Page should be in PDF format.
For more detailed information, please check the document requirements.
There are 2 kinds of fees to get an NZ Visit eTA: Government fee and Service fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to apply for NZ Visit eTA as soon as possible with precise information and process guaranteed. Check the table below for details.
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 69.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time that your eTA can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get an NZeTA in emergency cases, it will be processed within 1 business day.
- Rush: For those who would like to get an NZeTA in rush situations, it will be processed within 5 business hours.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of New Zealand. This government fee is different for each case, depending on each type of applicant.
Government Fee (USD)
Types of applicants
Australian permanent residents
Non-Australian permanent residents
No long paperwork process or waiting in line, NZeTA process consists of only 3 simple steps below:
1. Take 3 – 5 minutes to fill out the online application form. Precise personal and flight information is required.
2. Pay your service fee and government fee online. Credit/Debit Card mentioned in Payment Guidelines are all accepted. In case you need a more secure payment method, please contact our visa expert at the right corner.
After finishing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your eTA order and document requirements. Your NZeTA will be sent via email after 1 – 3 days or shorter for emergency cases.
3. Print out your NZeTA confirmation email and present it for checking at your departure port. Follow instructions of New Zealand Immigration Officers at the port to get the stamp on your passport.
With our service, applying for an NZeTA has become much easier than before. Our service is offered with many benefits to help to process your NZeTA as soon as possible:
- The whole process is performed online from anywhere, which is much more convenient and time-saving.
- Document requirements checked and made compliant with the government’s guidelines
- Information double-checked and correction; no need to reapply several times for the exactness.
- Privacy protected and information secured for customers
- 24/7/365 professional support via email, chat, and Hotline to help when in need
- eTA recovered via email in case of loss
- Flexible refund service fee policy for denied cases
- Especially recommended for rush cases.
For further questions, please contact us via Chat, Hotlines or Email.